EnviSense Smart is the new environmental sensing box integrating multiple sensors in a single package. Its applications range from the building & home automation, energy monitoring, surveillance, access control, people tracking, health assistance.
The box is small and easy to wall-mount, its size is 13 x 9 x 2.5 cm.
EnviSense Smart can be connected to different building management systems and energy monitoring platforms or Internet of Things platforms, because it supports a wide range of radio protocols:
- IEEE 802.15.4 Mesh Networks
- Bluetooth 5 upon request
EnviSense Smart samples the following measurements at a user-defined frequency :
- Temperature (-10°C to +85°C ± 0.4°C)
- Humidity (RH 0% to 80% ± 3%)
- Luminosity (up to 128 klx, resolution < 100 mlx)
- Presence (movement detection in a range of 82° with a diameter of 5 meter)
- Air Quality (CO2 400 ppm ÷ 5000 ppm , VOC 0 ppb ÷ 1000 ppb)
- Smoke detector (Optical particle-sensing)
- Seismic vibrations detector
- Acoustic noise detector
- Mini Thermal Camera for many applications: People Counting, People Tracking, Surveillance, Fire Detection, Health Assistance
EnviSense Smart can be power-sourced either from micro-USB or a Li-Po battery. The battery is automatically re-charged from the micro-USB or a Solar Panel therefore it can be theoretically energetically autonomous.
The device includes a NFC antenna on-board, consequently it is fully configurable through a smart-phone App for a fast installation and easy diagnostics.
We offer the customization of the product as a service, from the box silk-screen to the on-board processing. Most of all data fusion algorithms combine multiple measurements in order to achieve a complex evaluation such as people intents, environmental comfort, security risks, people health status. The application of a customized algorithm to the on-board processing makes the product a really smart and autonomous IoT device.