EnviSense Industrial is an environmental sensing box integrating multiple sensors in a single package. Its applications range from the building & home automation, energy monitoring, surveillance, access control, people tracking, health assistance.
The box is small and easy to wall-mount, its size is 8 x 8 x 1.7 cm.
- Building Automation: HVAC monitoring, light controlling, comfort.
- Retail & Building: People counting at a door entrance, room or area filling and usage analysis, marketing analysis, refrigerator monitoring
- Energy monitoring: heating and coooling systems monitoring
- Workplace Safety: Collaborative Robotics workplace monitoring, Danger zones monitoring, “man down” alarm, smoke detection
- Alarm systems: Multi-sensing technologies intrusion detection, glass breakage sound detection and passive infra-red data fusion
- Fire-alarm: Multi-sensing technologies fire detection, LED smoke detector, thermal analysis, environment temperature gradient, Air quality analysis
- Privacy-safe indoor monitoring: occupancy, gestures analysis, people behaviour and movements without video capture
- Health assistance: senior home monitoring, hospital monitoring, “man down” detection
- Body Temperature Measurement
- Distance Metering
- People Counting
EnviSense Industrial can be connected to different building management systems and energy monitoring platforms or Internet of Things platforms, because it supports a wide range of radio and wired protocols:
- RS-485 Modbus RTU
EnviSense Industrial samples the following measurements at a user-defined frequency :
- Temperature (-10°C to +85°C ± 0.4°C)
- Humidity (RH 0% to 80% ± 3%)
- Luminosity (up to 128 klx, resolution < 100 mlx)
- Presence (movement detection in a range of 82° with a diameter of 5 meter)
- Air Quality (CO2 400 ppm ÷ 5000 ppm , VOC 0 ppb ÷ 1000 ppb)
- Smoke detector (Optical particle-sensing)
- Seismic vibrations detector
- Acoustic noise detector
- Mini Thermal Camera for many applications: People Counting, People Tracking, Surveillance, Fire Detection, Health Assistance
EnviSense Industrial can be power-sourced from 5V to 28V DC line leaving the maximum flexibility to installers and system integrators.
The device is configurable through a button or the communication protocol itself.
We offer the customization of the product as a service, from the box silk-screen to the on-board processing. Most of all data fusion algorithms combine multiple measurements in order to achieve a complex evaluation such as people intents, environmental comfort, security risks, people health status. The application of a customized algorithm to the on-board processing makes the product a really smart and autonomous IoT device.