EnviSense Industrial is an environmental sensing box integrating multiple sensors in a single package. Its applications range from the building & home automation, energy monitoring, surveillance, access control, people tracking, health assistance.
The box is small and easy to wall-mount, its size is 8 x 8 x 1.7 cm.
EnviSense Industrial can be connected to different building management systems and energy monitoring platforms or Internet of Things platforms, because it supports a wide range of radio and wired protocols, such as RS-485 Modbus RTU.
EnviSense Industrial can be power-sourced from 5V to 28V DC line leaving the maximum flexibility to installers and system integrators.
The device is configurable through a button or the communication protocol itself.
We offer the customization of the product as a service, from the box silk-screen to the on-board processing. Most of all data fusion algorithms combine multiple measurements in order to achieve a complex evaluation such as people intents, environmental comfort, security risks, people health status. The application of a customized algorithm to the on-board processing makes the product a really smart and autonomous IoT device.
- Building Automation: HVAC monitoring, light controlling, comfort.
- Retail & Building: People counting at a door entrance, room or area filling and usage analysis, marketing analysis, refrigerator monitoring
- Energy monitoring: heating and coooling systems monitoring
- Workplace Safety: Collaborative Robotics workplace monitoring, Danger zones monitoring, “man down” alarm, smoke detection
- Alarm systems: Multi-sensing technologies intrusion detection, glass breakage sound detection and passive infra-red data fusion
- Fire-alarm: Multi-sensing technologies fire detection, LED smoke detector, thermal analysis, environment temperature gradient, Air quality analysis
- Privacy-safe indoor monitoring: occupancy, gestures analysis, people behaviour and movements without video capture
- Health assistance: senior home monitoring, hospital monitoring, “man down” detection